One of my favorite things about blogging is the ability to just CLICK and see what I was doing/thinking about/dealing with a year, or two, or six months ago. Another of my favorite things about blogging is that sometimes things don’t feel real, until I’ve SHARED them. And here, I get to SHARE some of them with you. I don’t write blogs to get blog traffic. I just share what is. And it’s always interesting to see what draws people here.
This year, well – last year (2011), you were apparently really interested in…
- what I would tell the 18 year old version of myself and about finding your identity IN CHRIST.
- my hilarious (and super cute) 18 year old brother and his college shenanigans.
- angry, broken, lame feeling moments in which God showed me that it’s okay to be honest with Him about my brokenness and that sometimes tears are a tool for His healing.
- the day my brother and I held a baby panda.
- the spontaneous choice to chop off my hair and donate it to locks of love.
- what it felt like for a nomad, such as myself, to do normal things with old friends.
- that it is actually possible, and I prove it, to be a shy extrovert.
- my contemplations on whether or not I am, or have been at any point, a religious person.
Thanks for reading. I’m excited for another year of sharing. Seriously, I think 2012 is gonna be GOOD!