1. Today I was walking with a friend and I stopped and said, “Hey look! The sky has a little bit of blue in it!!!” She said, “Woah!!! It’s grey–blue! That’s awesome! Let’s eat outside.” – Welcome to our neck of the woods, where we celebrate just a little bit of blue in the grey–blue sky!
2. I like it when people make me random mix cds that may or may not be actually random. :)
3. I’m watching Stranger Than Fiction. He brought her flours (and no, this is not another homophone mistake). That’s soooo cute! (She’s a baker.)
4. I’ve decided that self-control is my least favorite Fruit of the Spirit. Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness… GREAT! But self-control means you are not doing something you want to do, or doing something you don’t want to do. And while it’s good… even very good… and helps us to become more like Jesus… and not be idiots… and lots of other good things… it’s not really ever very fun. Just sayin.
5. It’s the weekend and this weekend that actually matters because Monday I start back to teaching. I’m not sure how I feel about that.
6. I need to clean. I want to have a super duper clean house to come home to after my first day back.
7. Tonight, I’m making french toast. I love french toast.
8. While watching the movie I did a lot of clicking on Amazon.com and expanded my reading wish list. I have a LOT of reading to do folks. There’s so much to learn and discover and be changed by.