Today I’m feeling kind of numbered list-ish…
1. Saturday, I saw a man using a desktop computer at Starbucks. I wanted to take a picture but he packed up and left. I think he knew…
2. I’m living out of suitcases. Two months of that. Here I go. AND… Yes, they are packed… but they do need some adjusting. (More on that at another time, if I have time.)
3. This was my goodwill drop off today:
4. I’m sitting at Panera and there’s a thunderstorm outside. I love lightning and thunder… :)
5. I just spent a good hour or so typing up phone numbers I need to save (99 of them) because after Thursday, me cell phone is no more.
6. It seems as though I currently live to confuse people. I think it’s funny.
7. Verse of the day: “The aim of our charge is love that issues from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.” I Timothy 1:5