– for the smile you bring to my face when I see yours.
– for making me laugh… loudly and often.
– for appreciating the ridiculous things I say.
– for saying ridiculous things back.
– for text messages that make me snort.
– for making me feel like I will be missed when I’m gone.
– for asking me to “make things happen” that I have no power to do.
– for tears.
– for prayers.
– for looks in your eyes that say, “good job.”
– for telling me when I’m stupid.
– for letting me tell you when you’re stupid.
– for discussing books with me.
– for discussing the Bible with me.
– for telling me what God is teaching you.
– for caring what I think about things.
– for making fun of me.
– for laughing “because of me” not “at me.”
– for helping me find courage.
– for teaching me oh so many things.
I find all such things absolutely delightful… like your face. ;)