1. If you haven’t seen Blind Side, do it.
2. I can not believe Christmas is only 12 days away.
3. My mom is in TX with me and it’s nice to get to share my life with her.
4. I’m no longer a student… at least not in any official capacity.
5. I get to see my brothers in 9 days. (I love my brothers.)
6. I have no idea why I am doing this instead of going to bed.
7. I wonder if they will ever stop showing re-runs of Friends on TV.
8. I hope not.
9. Same goes for the Cosby show.
10. I love good quotes that make me say: hmmm.
11. Here’s one:
“What binds us together is not common education, common race, common income levels, common politics, common nationality, common accents, common jobs, or anything else of that sort. Christians come together . . . because . . . they have all been loved by Jesus himself . . .. They are a band of natural enemies who love one another for Jesus’ sake.”
– D.A. Carson, Love in Hard Places (Wheaton, Ill.; Crossway Books, 2002),61.
12. Yep. I’m tired.
13. Going to bed.
14. Have a good day.
15. If you want to make me happy, write me a numbered list.