Okay… Everyone is doing this and tagging me… So, I shall join the club.
1. I don’t have a favorite color because I just really like them ALL.
2. When I was in third grade I convinced a bunch of kindergartners that Pig-Latin was a real language that I spoke fluently.
3. When I was in high school I convinced a group of girls that I was twins… Shannon and Shanda.
3. I am a terrible liar… but I’m really good at telling stories that aren’t true. (Yes, there is a difference!)
4. When I was in third grade this huge 4th grade kid, Rocky, and I had a taco eating competition. I won! He ate 6, I ate 10!
5. I once borrowed my brother’s sweat pants that he wore in High School P.E. and I never gave them back… I’m actually wearing them now. (Seriously.)
6. I didn’t really like to play with toys as a kid… My brother and I were entertained enough by our imaginations… And I was also content to sit and listen to the conversation of adults.
7. I grew up in “the ghetto” around drug houses and gangs.
8. I love Christian rap.
9. I like to dance in my car.
10. I love being someone other than who people expect me to be.
11. I got my nose pierced in a third world country (India).
12. I love numbers that are divisible by 6.
13. I have never been on what I would call a “real date” … pseudo dates now and then, sure, but that’s all … and this confession is NOT my way of asking guys to ask me out.
14. I love blogging and blog stalking!
15. Someday, I will write a book.
16. Pretty days in TX (meaning sunny but not hot) make me depressed/homesick for CA.
17. La Jolla Cove is my favorite place in the world. I wish I was there right now.
18. I think my brothers are two of the coolest boys on the planet.
19. My brothers think I am the weirdest girl on the planet.
20. I wear size 9.5 or 10 shoes (big feet!).
21. I grew an inch taller when I was 21 years old.
22. I crave Disneyland. Seriously.
23. I used to oil paint and some day I will again.
24. I love talking on the phone.
25. I’ve always loved cemeteries, especially old ones.
And now, it’s like we’re BEST friends because you know everything about me!